Ask Reddit wants you to understand youre not alone with your stress and anxiety.
Youre not alone. Youre not the only one who gets anxious when the following things occur:
1. Being late. I need to be early or precisely on time, I do not really understand why.
2. The future. Its triggering sleep deprived nights.
3. Making and addressing phones phone calls.
4. Needing to ask someone for something, especially in-person.
5. Loud, unforeseen noises. Unrelenting, droning noises. The majority of my panic attacks are triggered by noise overload.
6. Doing regular things like closing an app or locking a door. (I inspect it several times.).
7. Attempting brand-new things. Or people forcing me to interact socially.
8. The parking scenario at places I have not been to.
9. When somebody I dont speak to messages me “hi”.
10. Anytime the phone rings.
11. Existing within a mile of a police officer. Not even doing anything illegal, or even a factor to think they d opt for me, its just “oh shit, its the polices!”.
12. Trying to make strategies with people that you know cant dedicate to anything.
13. “Why are you so peaceful? State something.”.
14. Unknown circumstances in which I need to talk to individuals (such as purchasing at a dining establishment that Ive never been to before, making a telephone call to the dental practitioners workplace to make an appointment, or communicating with any client service roles). I have to run the discussion through my head a couple of times before to ensure I know what to say and sort of hype myself up enough to press through my stress and anxieties.
15. Due dates. When I understand something is due I cant rest till I have it done at least 3 days early.
16. Nothing at all. I can actually turn to my left about to do something and BAM, anxiety and sensations of extreme anxiety.
Work e-mails are the worst. Work conferences. Work evaluations.
19. The possibility of failure.
20. Driving, particularly in bad weather condition or during a rush hour.
21. Individuals, primarily public locations with lots of individuals.
22. When I see a vehicle pull into my driveway only due to the fact that they have to reverse.
23. Mostly health-related things. Im a little bit of a hypochondriac.
24. When the entire city coach is practically empty when someone sits beside me in the metro.
25. Being around someone new.
26. Expenses and not having enough for food.
My tasks email notification ding. Ill start scratching and simply get unhinged at the sound of a ding noise.
Whenever movies or TELEVISION shows have moments that are awkward, whether intentional or not. It makes my skin crawl.
29. Putting away my change after getting squandered at the store.
30. Literally whatever but the one individuals who dont share it discover stupid is plans changing halfway through (e.g going someplace then on the method choosing to go elsewhere). NEVER GO TO A SECONDARY LOCATION.
Unfamiliar situations in which I have to talk to people (such as purchasing at a restaurant that Ive never ever been to before, making a phone call to the dental experts office to make a visit, or communicating with any client service functions). I have to run the discussion through my head a couple of times before to make sure I understand what to state and kind of hype myself up enough to push through my anxieties.
Literally everything but the one individuals who dont share it find foolish is strategies altering halfway through (e.g going someplace then on the method choosing to go somewhere else).
I have to be early or exactly on time, I do not actually know why.
As soon as I know something is due I cant rest up until I have it done at least 3 days early.