1. You dont fall in love with people. You fall for attention. It does not really matter if you like the person youve been seeing. It matters if they like you, if they provide you attention, if they make you feel attractive. Because all you desire is to feel wanted, you care more about their feelings than your own feelings. All you want is to be romanced the way ladies are in the films. It does not matter who youre dating. It matters whether they make you feel lovely and intelligent and validated.
2. Your requirements are precariously low. You feel like youve discovered a catch if someone in fact answers your texts and calls you pretty and treats you with respect. If theres chemistry, it doesnt matter. It doesnt matter if you have anything in common. The 2nd somebody treats you rather decently, you seem like youve won the lottery game. Youre so used to being treated like dirt that you think your standards have actually risen, however they have not increased almost enough.
3. You enjoy the chase more than the actual relationship. You like flirting. You like playing the field. You like the concept of this person more than you like the real individual. Because you had an unrealistic variation of them in your head, being with them is never ever as stunning as you thought of. You liked the person you thought they were instead of who they truly are because you werent paying close adequate attention.
If theyre rather attractive and work hard and state all the ideal things, then you give them an opportunity. You do not desire to remain single. You do not truly mind being alone– however you mind the way it makes you look.
5. You have definitely no concept what you desire. You presume you understand what you want because youre supposed to understand what you desire. Youre expected to have this figured out by now. Youre expected to be in touch with your feelings, in tune with your inner self. However you have not actually thought the question. You havent actually invested energy into finding out what kind of individual would make you happy.
6. You feel pressured to discover someone quickly. Youre getting older. Relationships are getting more serious. So lots of individuals you understand have currently calmed down with the love of their life– and you dont wish to feel like youre being neglected. Thats why you typically date whoever occurs to come along. You do not put much idea into it. You just go with the flow. If theres a chance to begin a relationship, you take it, because why not? You may too get in a major relationship, too. You might too offer love a shot.
It doesnt actually matter if you like the individual youve been seeing. It matters if they like you, if they provide you attention, if they make you feel attractive. It does not matter who youre dating. It matters whether they make you feel beautiful and smart and confirmed.
It doesnt matter if you have anything in typical.
Its okay to be picky. Its all right to truly think of what would make you pleased and be more selective in the dating process.