Ask Reddit desires you to stop sexualizing the following things ASAP.
1. Going on your knees or bending over. I constantly think twice to get things and frequently rearrange myself.
Theyre comfy and useful whilst practicing yoga. WTF is up with people ?!
3. Cheerleading is a predominantly high school sport and most cheerleaders are kids.
4. Being great. When Im decent towards a man and they get pissed when I do not like them, I dislike.
5. Lesbians– no we will not makeout for you to enjoy. No, you can not sign up with. Yes, we remain in a REAL relationship. And for the love of God stop asking how we have sex.
Like dude, if youre going to provide me a massage when my body hurts then ACTUALLY massage me. Ill let you touch my butt in a minute just ffs please rub my muscles out.
7. Popsicles, bananas, lollipops, candy walking sticks … I just wish to consume without weird looks/comments.
Winter season is cold, mate. I d like to be able to use them with leggings and a mid to shortish length skirt without it being assumed that Im going for a schoolgirl/porn ambiance.
9. The word daddy. My kids gon na call me shit and bruh.
Oh you should like being hit and choked and made to feel like youre worthless. Thats one of the most psychologically unhealthy things Ive ever heard of. How can people live like that voluntarily?
11. Ladies getting murdered. Horror motion pictures and reenactments in programs like Cold Case Files, the female murder victim is constantly using like sexy lingerie to get completely killed in.
12. Boobies. Damn it would be so cool to be able to go shirtless on a hot day without people being weird about it.
13. Male-female friendships. Im exceptionally sick of having to describe and validate my awesome and supportive friendships to others.
14. Female nipples. Why do they blur out the female ones on TELEVISION, but males are fine going topless? Its exasperating.
15. Bra straps.
17. Halloween outfits that should not be attractive: Spongebob, Elmo, nuns, childrens cartoon/game characters, and so on
18. School uniforms.
19. Clothes. I seriously dislike dresses and skirts because it is so sexualized that Im seriously concerned people will think Im asking for it due to the fact that I desire to use a dress and look pretty.
20. Student-teacher relationships. A few days ago I was doing a job with this woman who was grumbling that in among her other classes, all the teacher did was talk about her preferred student and then she stated there might be something going on and ughhh I dislike that shit.
21. Mental disorder. Manic pixie dream girls. Depressed goths. Socially distressed, low self-confidence unpopular women.
And not the fault of the cosplayer. Irritating neckbeards who insult and bother the cosplayer for simply being an attractive woman, even in scenarios when the cosplay is not planned to be sexual at all.
23. Physical affection with good friends, ESPECIALLY between males.
24. Women. No seriously. Can women just exist without being made into sex things? The irony is that I reckon we d all have far more sex if we didnt oversexualize females in motion pictures, TELEVISION, advertisements, art, all over, creating poisonous mindsets and forcing females to be naturally suspicious of males. Ladies desire to fuck every bit as much as males, however they need to be so damn careful with it due to the fact that men have been taught that ladies are items to be used for sex. Notches on the bedpost. Conquests. Its all bullshit. Let them simply be individuals.
Yes, they had sex to get that method however it does not typically tend to be a sexy thing to go through. I understand so numerous people that will argue it however … No.
26. The words filthy and naughty. Trying to discipline my nephews and nieces just sounds terrible. Dont be a naughty girl, thats unclean!.
27. Not wearing a bra. Due to the fact that individuals will look, bras are so uneasy however I cant go outdoors in a t-shirt/sweater without one.
28. Animals and animal-characters in motion pictures. Truthfully who the fuck thought that putting boobs on a fucking feline was excellent?
29. The cervix. For whatever reason, some guys still believe they ought to destroy it or need to press through or something. What?!
30. The number 69. You all know what I suggest.
Damn it would be so cool to be able to go shirtless on a hot day without people being creepy about it.
The irony is that I reckon we d all have far more sex if we didnt oversexualize ladies in motion pictures, TELEVISION, ads, art, all over, developing hazardous mindsets and forcing females to be naturally suspicious of guys. Females want to fuck every bit as much as guys, but they have to be so damn mindful with it due to the fact that males have been taught that females are items to be utilized for sex. Yes, they had sex to get that way however it doesnt normally tend to be an attractive thing to go through. Bras are so uncomfortable but I cant go outside in a t-shirt/sweater without one due to the fact that people will gaze.