Cerner, among the largest EHR suppliers, is led by a collection of tech industry veterans and previous healthcare executives..
Jackie Drees –
Friday, November 6th, 2020
Here are 16 Cerner executives to know:.
1. Brent Shafer, CEO. Mr. Shafer signed up with Cerner as CEO and chairman of the board of directors in January 2018, almost 6 months after the companys previous CEO and chairman Neal Patterson died after a continuous battle with cancer. Prior to signing up with Cerner, Mr. Shafer functioned as CEO of Philips North America along with CEO of the businesss Home Healthcare Solutions business.
As HR chief, Ms. Platt manages Cerners organization development, talent management, leadership development and culture. She signed up with Cerner in July 2019 after investing nearly 10 years in executive HR functions at medical device business Medtronic.
Mr. Naughton joined Cerner in 1992 as a finance executive and ended up being CFO in 1995. On Oct. 28, the business revealed Mr. Naughton is leaving his post in 2021 however will remain on as an advisor to help support the transition as soon as Cerner designates his follower.
4. Donald Trigg, president. Having joined Cerner in 2002 and most just recently acting as the businesss executive vice president of tactical growth, Mr. Trigg was appointed president of Cerner in February. He leads the companys long-lasting vision for its product portfolio as well as key product lines, efficiency and success.
5. John Peterzalek, primary customer and services officer. Mr. Peterzaleks position at Cerner was broadened in February from executive vice president and chief customer officer to the brand-new chief customer and services officer role. He now leads Cerners services, consulting, assistance and hosting initiatives along with worldwide client relationship management and sales.
Darrell Johnson, primary marketing officer. Before joining Cerner in September 2019, Mr. Johnson served as vice president of business data strategy at Medtronic and vice president of international technique and marketing for the companys international cardiac device portfolio.
Kimberly Gerard, senior vice president and chief transformation officer. Ms. Gerard joined Cerner in 2002 as a financing controller for the academic health center market.
8. Brenna Quinn, senior vice president for profits cycle. Ms. Quinn leads Cerners revenue cycle organization technique and market performance. She signed up with the business in 2015 following the EHR suppliers acquisition of Siemens Health Services.
9. Dan Devers, senior vice president of cloud method. Mr. Devers supervises Cerners cloud initiatives, including the businesss partnership with Amazon Web Services. He is accountable for Cerners cloud modernization and innovation method, company model transformation and other initiatives associated with the companys software-as-a-service platform.
Since joining Cerner in 2001, Dr. Karp has served in numerous positions consisting of vice president of tactical scientific options and is an existing co-chair of Cerners clinical executive governance board. As medical and patient security chief, Dr. Karp supervises Cerners medical practice to optimize clinician user experience and client results.
Maria Houchins, senior vice president of service processes and business planning. Prior to joining Cerner this year, Ms. Houchins led Philips North America worldwide organization services center as a vice president.
12. Rama Nadimpalli, senior vice president and basic supervisor of Cerner India operations. Mr. Nadimpalli supervises and carries out Cerners strategies and service efforts in the India market, and he is central to digital transformation and tech adoption amongst clients in the nation.
13. Expense Graff, senior vice president and CIO. As CIO, Mr. Graff is accountable for corporate IT support for more than 27,000 Cerner associates covering 26 nations. He joined the company in 2005 as a senior facilities operations supervisor before ending up being a director, vice president, senior vice president and lastly CIO in 2016. Prior to Cerner, he spent 17 years in various IT roles in retail, nuclear and fossil power generation industries.
Jerome Labat, chief innovation officer. Mr. Labat supervises Cerners tech efforts and cloud-enabled software-as-a-service platforms.
15. Travis Dalton, president and basic manager of Cerner Government Services. As the leader of Cerners federal organization, Mr. Dalton spearheads the businesss EHR advancement and implementation tasks with the U.S. Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs.
16. William Mintz, primary strategy officer. Prior to joining Cerner as chief method officer in September, Mr. Minitz served in numerous executive functions at Aetna and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts. In 2015, he founded Care3 Inc., a digital health business that helps clients in underserved communities and their caregivers much better manage their health. At Cerner, Mr. Mintz works with company systems to develop tech that makes healthcare more available and equitable.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
More posts on EHRs: Pediatricians invest 16 minutes per patient encounter in EHR, research study finds 10 recent EHR agreements, go-lives Mississippi medical association launches physician-led state HIE.
Having joined Cerner in 2002 and most just recently serving as the businesss executive vice president of strategic growth, Mr. Trigg was selected president of Cerner in February. Mr. Peterzaleks position at Cerner was expanded in February from executive vice president and chief customer officer to the brand-new chief customer and services officer role. Prior to signing up with Cerner in September 2019, Mr. Johnson served as vice president of corporate data strategy at Medtronic and vice president of worldwide strategy and marketing for the companys worldwide cardiac device portfolio. Since joining Cerner in 2001, Dr. Karp has actually served in various positions including vice president of strategic clinical services and is a present co-chair of Cerners scientific executive governance board. Prior to signing up with Cerner this year, Ms. Houchins led Philips North America global business services center as a vice president.