Here are 10 healthcare companies that revealed strategies to execute a new EHR or released a brand-new system in October..
Jackie Drees –
Friday, November 6th, 2020
1. FastMed Urgent Care implemented Epic EHRs in all 29 of its Arizona centers. It is the very first independent immediate care operator to carry out an Epic EHR and can now share patient medical records with other health care companies that use Epic.
2. Bloomfield-based New Jersey Urology partnered with Epic to develop and deploy a urology-centric EHR system..
3. Rolla, Mo.-based Phelps Health went deal with Epic EHR throughout its 242-bed health system.
4. Sidney (Neb.) Regional Medical Center deployed its brand-new Epic EHR system. The shift to Epic is part of the medical centers partnership with Aurora, Colo.-based UCHealth, which will enable the two companies to share patient health info on the exact same platform..
5. Carson City, Nev.-based Carson Tahoe Health, a two-hospital health system with 21 provider areas, went live on an Epic EHR..
6. Milford (Mass.) Regional Medical Center went reside on its brand-new $18 million Meditech EHR. The hospital started the process of recognizing and setting up a brand-new EHR system in 2018 but paused the application for a couple of months previously this year due to the fact that of the pandemic.
7. Christus Trinity Clinic in Texarkana, Texas, released its brand-new Epic EHR system. The center belongs to Irving, Texas-based Christus Health, a not-for-profit health system that consists of more than 600 medical centers in Texas, New Mexico, Arkansas and Louisiana..
8. Freehold, N.J.-based CentraState Healthcare System will implement an Epic EHR after broadening its collaboration with Morristown, N.J.-based Atlantic Health System.
9. The Department of Veterans Affairs deployed the very first abilities of its new $16 billion Cerner EHR system at the Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center in Spokane, Wash.
10. York, Pa.-based WellSpan Health transitioned its facilities in Franklin and Cumberland counties onto the health systems Epic EHR..
More short articles on EHRs: Mississippi medical association launches physician-led state HIE16 health centers, health systems looking for Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent3rd-quarter revenues down for Allscripts, Cerner, Meditech.
It is the first independent immediate care operator to execute an Epic EHR and can now share patient medical records with other health care organizations that utilize Epic.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
Sidney (Neb.) Regional Medical Center released its brand-new Epic EHR system. Milford (Mass.) Regional Medical Center went live on its new $18 million Meditech EHR. Christus Trinity Clinic in Texarkana, Texas, released its new Epic EHR system. The Department of Veterans Affairs released the very first capabilities of its brand-new $16 billion Cerner EHR system at the Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center in Spokane, Wash.