Kelly Gooch –
Thursday, November 5th, 2020
Oakland, Calif.-based Kaiser Permanente has actually chosen Andrew Bindman, MD, as executive vice president and CMO, the health system said Nov. 5..
1. Dr. Bindman is a board-certified basic internist.
2. He acted as director of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and as a professor of medication, and of epidemiology and biostatistics, at the University of California, San Francisco.
3. He was a health policy fellow for the U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee.
4. Dr. Bindman served within HHS as a senior advisor and as director for the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
5. Throughout his time at HHS, Dr. Bindman assisted execute the ACA.
6. Currently, Dr. Bindman serves on the National Academy of Medicines board for healthcare services.
More articles on executive relocations: Tenet Northern California Group names new CMONew Jersey primary medical facility executive resignsBassett Healthcare names primary physician executive, chief nurse executive.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.