Meditech posted $114.7 million in profits for the 3rd quarter of 2020, down 5.3 percent from $121.2 million throughout the exact same time last year..
Jackie Drees –
Wednesday, November 4th, 2020
5 things to understand about the Westwood, Mass.-based EHR suppliers monetary efficiency for the third quarter, which ended Sept. 30:.
1. Meditech reported $27.4 million in item earnings for the third quarter, down 29.7 percent from $39 million during the third quarter of 2019..
2. The companys service revenue for the quarter did increase to $87.4 million, increasing 6.3 percent from $82.2 million throughout the very same time in 2015..
3. Meditech associated the decrease in item income mainly to execution hold-ups brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic and stated the uptick in service income originates from more customers going live on its software and supplying more services..
4. Meditech published $30.6 million in net earnings for the 3rd quarter compared to $90.8 million during the 3rd quarter of 2019..
5. For the 9 months ended Sept. 30, the company reported total profits of $373.3 million, up 4.7 percent from $356.5 million throughout the same time in 2015.
More short articles on EHRs: Hospitals based in same city as EHR supplier have greater rates of interoperability, ONC findsEpics tech partnerships in the past year: A timelineAllscripts income dips 9% for Q3: 5 things to know.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.