Kelly Gooch –
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020
The following medical facility and health system COO relocations have actually been reported considering that Oct. 6.
1. Nasim Afsar, MD, was picked as COO of Orange, Calif.-based UCI Health..
2. Steve Burriss was promoted to COO of Chapel Hill, N.C.-based UNC Health..
3. Lee Ann Liska was called COO of Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital in Nashville, Tenn..
4. Shannon Sullivan was chosen as president and COO of Infants and women Hospital in Providence, R.I..
5. Martin Tursky was picked as market COO of Mercy Health – Youngstown (Ohio)..
6. Nanette Vergara, MSN, RN, was tapped as COO of Kaiser Permanente Moreno Valley (Calif.) Medical Center.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
More short articles on executive relocations: Tenet Northern California Group names brand-new CMONew Jersey chief medical facility executive resignsPennsylvania medical facility CEO resigns.