Jackie Drees –
Monday, November 2nd, 2020
SOC Telemed closed its organization combination with Healthcare Merger Corp. Oct. 30, formally developing the combined company on the Nasdaq Stock Market at an initial worth of around $720 million..
1. SOC Telemed and Healthcare Merger Corp., a public investment firm that raised $250 million in a going public in December 2019, revealed their merger in July..
2. The brand-new combined company is expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Stock Market Nov. 2..
3. SOC Telemed is now led by previous president John Kalix, who now works as CEO, and Hai Tran, COO and CFO. Steve Shulman, previous CEO and a director of HCMC, will now work as chair of the SOC Telemed board of directors..
4. Cincinnati-based Bon Secours Mercy Health on Oct. 23 dedicated to making a private investment in the business combination on the very same terms as previous dedications from certain investors for $165 million in common stock of the combined company..
5. SOC Telemed provides virtual care software and tech services mostly for severe care in hospitals. The business serves 847 facilities including 543 intense care medical facilities in 47 states..
More short articles on telehealth: Teladoc, Livongo complete $18.5 B merger: 4 detailsTelehealth one year from today: 4 CIO predictions MedStar Health decreases specific ED see lengths by almost 63% via telehealth.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
SOC Telemed is now led by previous president John Kalix, who now serves as CEO, and Hai Tran, COO and CFO. SOC Telemed provides virtual care software application and tech services mostly for intense care in health centers. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material?