Alia Paavola –
Monday, November 2nd, 2020
5 deals including medical facilities and health systems were revealed, finalized or advanced since Oct. 23:.
1. Penn State Health obtains healthcare facility from GeisingerGeisinger finished the sale of Holy Spirit Health System in Camp Hill, Pa., to Penn State Health Nov. 1.
2. Miami health center gotten by Keralty Westchester General Hospital, a physician-owned hospital in Miami, was obtained by healthcare management company Keralty Health Enterprise, the business said Oct. 29..
3. CHS sells 2 Texas hospitalsFranklin, Tenn.-based Community Health Systems completed the sale of two hospitals in Texas Oct. 27. CHS sold the 231-bed Abilene Regional Medical Center and the 188-bed Brownwood Regional Medical Center to Abilene-based Hendrick Health System.
4. Intermountain, Sanford to combine into 70-hospital system Salt Lake City-based Intermountain Healthcare and Sioux Falls, S.D.-based Sanford Health have actually signed a letter of intent to combine..
5. CHS sells San Angelo Community Medical CenterFranklin, Tenn.-based Community Health Systems revealed Oct. 23 that it has finished the divestiture of San Angelo (Texas) Community Medical Center.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020.
More posts on healthcare market transactions: Washington healthcare facility votes to split from Virginia MasonIntermountain + Sanford: 5 things to learn about the $15B mergerHospitals might target more outpatient sites for acquisition after the pandemic, Moodys says.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
CHS offers 2 Texas hospitalsFranklin, Tenn.-based Community Health Systems completed the sale of two healthcare facilities in Texas Oct. 27. CHS sold the 231-bed Abilene Regional Medical Center and the 188-bed Brownwood Regional Medical Center to Abilene-based Hendrick Health System.