Kelly Gooch –
Monday, November 2nd, 2020
The following health center and health system CFO moves have been reported considering that Oct. 12.
1. Bob Allen was called CFO of Los Angeles-based Pipeline Health.
2. Michelle Crawford was chosen as market CFO of Mercy Health – Youngstown (Ohio).
3. Joel Day was called CFO of Louisville, Ky.-based Kindred Healthcare.
4. Dustin Fosness was named CFO of HCA Northern Virginia.
5. Chuck Orlando was selected as CFO of Orange, Calif.-based UCI Health.
6. Aaron Poole was picked as CFO of St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho.
7. Mark Reyngoudt was called CFO of Reading Hospital in West Reading, Pa..
8. Caswell Samms III was named senior vice president and CFO of St. Josephs Health in Paterson, N.J.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.