Kelly Gooch –
Friday, October 30th, 2020
The following management moves by ladies have actually been reported since Oct. 23:.
1. Debra Adornetto-Garcia was called chief nursing officer for acute health center services at Reno, Nev.-based Renown Health.
2. Michelle Crawford was chosen as market CFO of Mercy Health – Youngstown (Ohio).
3. Michele Martz was chosen as president of UPMC Western Maryland.
4. Karen Olscamp, president and CEO of University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center in Glen Burnie, will retire in January.
5. Michele Petersen, MSN, Registered Nurse, was called primary nursing officer of Helen Newberry (Mich.) Joy Hospital.
6. Nina Stur was picked as primary nursing officer and vice president of client care services at St. Catherine Hospital in East Chicago, Ind.
7. Ashley Vertuno was picked as the next CEO of JFK Medical Center North Campus in West Palm Beach, Fla..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.