Alia Paavola –
Friday, October 30th, 2020
Thirteen medical facilities or health systems revealed, completed or advanced building and construction projects in the last 2 weeks:.
1. Penn State Childrens Hospital finishes $148M expansionPenn State Childrens Hospital finished its $148 million growth job, the Hershey, Pa.-based company said Oct. 28.
2. Advocate Aurora plans hospital in Fond du LacAdvocate Aurora Health plans to construct an inpatient medical facility at its existing university hospital in Fond du Lac, Wis..
3. Pennsylvania medical facility starts $327M expansionConstruction on a $327 million school modernization is underway at Media, Pa.-based Riddle Hospital.
4. Indiana healthcare facility opens to patientsNorthwest Health-La Porte, a $125 million health center in Indiana, opened to patients Oct. 24.
5. Kaiser Permanente to develop medical center in MarylandKaiser Permanente of the Mid-Atlantic States plans to construct a new medical center in Silver Spring, Md., the health system verified to Beckers Hospital Review.
6. Newark Beth Israel begins on $100M renovationNewark (N.J.) Beth Israel Medical Center began Oct. 20 on its $100 million remodelling task..
7. RiverView Health to open $51M medical facility Oct. 25Crookston, Minn.-based RiverView Health said it prepares to open its brand-new hospital in Crookston Oct. 25..
8. Northwell reveals $500M investment into South Shore University HospitalNorthwell Health will invest more than $500 million to transform Bay Shore, N.Y.-based South Shore University Hospital, the New Hyde Park, N.Y.-based system stated Oct. 20.
9. Lehigh Valley Health Network prepares to open Pennsylvania health center in 2022Allentown, Pa.-based Lehigh Valley Health Network stated it plans to open a healthcare facility in Dickson City, Pa., in the summertime of 2022.
10. Novant wins approval to build medical school in CharlotteCharlotte, N.C.-based Novant Health secured approval to build a medical school near UNC Charlotte.
11. Scripps opens outpatient center with 93 exam roomsSan Diego, Calif.-based Scripps Health opened a one-stop outpatient health center Oct. 19 in Oceanside, Calif.
12. Novant Health opens 2nd medical center in partnership with Michael JordanCharlotte, N.C.-based Novant Health opened its second primary and preventive care center in partnership with Charlotte Hornets owner and retired six-time NBA champion Michael Jordan..
13. New Hanover Regional plans $210M hospitalNew Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, N.C., plans to develop a $210 million health center.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
More articles on capital tasks: Massachusetts health center to remain closed for 1 year to fix flood damageInfirmary Health advises Alabama officials to obstruct competitors proposed expansionJudge dismisses legal challenge of New York healthcare facilitys $480M expansion.
11. Scripps opens outpatient center with 93 examination roomsSan Diego, Calif.-based Scripps Health opened a one-stop outpatient health center Oct. 19 in Oceanside, Calif.
12. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.