Its like consuming an apple that looks delicious but is devoid of flavor. Its hands down the worst trait I have actually come across that makes an attractive individual awful and unfortunately, a reasonable amount of “appealing” individuals suffer from this and Im not sure what the cure is. It appears deeply ingrained and can be hard to identify at very first look.
Ask Reddit knows that personality matters much more than looks.
3. Fishing for compliments they understand hold true. Usually accompanied with a giggle.
4. Ignorance. I hate people that dont know anything and select to not learn anything brand-new. People who believe theyre much better than others, who pick to not find out about individuals or culturess identities, it just makes me mad. I can see no appeal in a shut off brain.
5. Arrogance is absolutely a big turn-off.
Bad health … bad breath, no antiperspirant, dirt under nails, etc.
7. Them having to be the leader or center of attention in order to be cooperative.
8. Twisting a scenario that they caused, so its more beneficial for them.
9. Abusing the fact that theyre appealing to be manipulative. Its disgusting what people will attempt to pull when they believe theyre attractive enough to get away with it.
10. Being aggressive. No means no even if you have washboard abs, Brian.
11. Somebody that is snobby, dumb, or indecisive. I do not mean ignorant, I mean dumb. Plain dumb.
12. Frequent and improper usage of the word actually.
Some really appealing people end up being sloppy, unintelligible, belligerent piles of goo. Some end up being really ugly, a lot of end up someplace between unsightly and excruciating.
14. Lack of sense of humor or taking ironical jokes way too seriously.
15. Social media fixation.
Glued to phone, condescending, lack of empathy, and failure to apologize or see flaws in themselves. Nobody is best however if sorry is no place in your vocabulary then I will remain far away from you.
17. Forecasting your insecurities upon other people.
18. Bigotry. If they open their mouths say some of the ugliest things, there are so numerous appealing individuals who. Unfortunate really.
Numerous of them are based on a mindset of, “Haha! I know more than you. Frequently their arguments boil down to nothing more than advertisement hominem attacks.
20. Not accepting duty.
21. Cigarette smoking. This is more of a personal preference, but as quickly as I see someone smoking, its not even theyre unsightly, Im just not interested any longer.
22. Virtue signaling.
It doesnt make you great or perhaps look excellent, it makes you a conceited, attention-seeking asshole.
Its those self-same people who say that starving kids are their moms and dads issue right up till its on-trend to assist them.
You know the type, film themselves feeding a homeless dude or offering him 20 quid to reveal “what a great person they are” or boasting on social media about all the great they do in the world.
25. Blaming their shitty personality on their zodiac sign.
26. Not being ready to attempt new things.
27. Littering, of course.
28. Ive seen stunning, wealthy, A-game ladies shout at their kids to get the best Instagram pics. Using your offspring as props and turning what should be their finest memories into sad media event to farm out likes … substantial turn-off.
29. Being an asshole to waiters, janitors, and the like. Or just being an asshole and having a shit mindset about whatever.
Its hands down the worst characteristic I have actually come throughout that makes an attractive person awful and sadly, a reasonable quantity of “appealing” individuals suffer from this and Im not sure what the remedy is. People who believe theyre better than others, who select to not learn about people or culturess identities, it simply makes me mad. Its disgusting what people will try to pull when they think theyre attractive enough to get away with it.
Some truly appealing individuals end up being careless, unintelligible, belligerent stacks of goo. There are so lots of attractive people who if they open their mouths say some of the ugliest things.