Jackie Drees –
Wednesday, October 28th, 2020
The Kansas City-based EHR supplier stated the profits decline compared to the third quarter of 2019 was primarily the outcome of the COVID-19 pandemic along with Cerners exit from its earnings cycle outsourcing agreement with Adventist in the fourth quarter of 2019.
Cerner posted $1.37 billion in revenue for the third quarter of 2020, down 3 percent from $1.43 billion during the exact same time last year.
5 information about Cerners financial efficiency for the third quarter of 2020, which ended Sept. 30:.
1. Cerner reported $356.7 million in net profits for the 3rd quarter, up from $81.9 million throughout the third quarter of 2019.
2. Professional services was the most significant profits motorist for the quarter at $479.9 million, followed by managed services at $311.8 million, support and upkeep at $259.9 million..
3. Cerner posted $1.47 billion in reservations for the 3rd quarter, which came within the companys anticipated variety.
4. Cerner anticipates fourth quarter revenue to be in between $1.37 billion and $1.42 billion.
5. For brand-new business reservations in the fourth quarter, Cerner anticipates a variety between $1.55 billion and $1.75 billion.
More articles on EHRs: Cerner CFO to depart: 3 things to knowAthenahealth to employ 100+ workers WellSpan Health releases Epic EHR: 3 notes.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.