Alia Paavola –
Monday, October 26th, 2020
The following health systems have opened hospitals, advanced propositions to develop them or revealed prepare for them in the last two weeks:.
1. RiverView Health opens $51M hospitalCrookston, Minn.-based RiverView Health opened a medical facility in Crookston Oct. 25..
2. Indiana hospital opens to patientsNorthwest Health-La Porte, a $125 million healthcare facility in Indiana, opened to clients Oct. 24. The medical facility is part of the recently rebranded Northwest Health network..
3. Lehigh Valley Health Network prepares to open Pennsylvania healthcare facility in 2022Allentown, Pa.-based Lehigh Valley Health Network said it prepares to open a hospital in Dickson City, Pa., in the summer season of 2022.
4. New Hanover Regional plans $210M hospitalNew Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, N.C., stated it plans to develop a $210 million health center.
5. Catholic Health to develop hospital in New YorkBuffalo, N.Y.-based Catholic Health plans to develop a health center in Lockport, N.Y.
6. Arizona city gets first hospitalPhoenix-based Abrazo Health opened its neighborhood hospital in Surprise, Ariz., to patients Oct. 12. It is the very first medical facility in Surprise..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
More short articles on capital projects: Massachusetts health center to stay closed for 1 year to fix flood damageJudge dismisses legal obstacle of New York hospitals $480M expansionPennsylvania healthcare facility starts $327M expansion.
Indiana medical facility opens to patientsNorthwest Health-La Porte, a $125 million healthcare facility in Indiana, opened to clients Oct. 24. Catholic Health to construct medical facility in New YorkBuffalo, N.Y.-based Catholic Health prepares to develop a health center in Lockport, N.Y.
6. Arizona city gets initially hospitalPhoenix-based Abrazo Health opened its area hospital in Surprise, Ariz., to patients Oct. 12. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020.