Alia Paavola –
Friday, October 23rd, 2020
Ten deals involving health centers and health systems were revealed, completed or advanced in the last 3 weeks:.
1. Bankruptcy court approves $20M sale of Washington hospitalA personal bankruptcy judge on Oct. 21 licensed the $20 million sale of Astria Regional Medical Center in Yakima, Wash., and a neighboring medical workplace structure to an investment group.
2. CentraState Healthcare to sign up with Atlantic HealthCentraState Healthcare System, a single-hospital system based in Freehold, N.J., has actually signed a definitive agreement to sign up with Atlantic Health System, a seven-hospital system based in Morristown, N.J..
3. UnityPoint Health seeks to offer Iowa healthcare facility to Illinois systemWest Des Moines, Iowa-based UnityPoint Health prepares to offer its hospital in Keokuk, Iowa, to Quincy, Ill.-based Blessing Health System.
4. UNC Health strikes offer for 12th hospitalLumberton, N.C.-based Southeastern Health and Chapel Hill, N.C.-based UNC Health have actually participated in a letter of intent that would make Southeastern the 12th member of UNCs system..
5. North Carolina medical facility gets 7 takeover bidsRandolph Health, a single-hospital system based in Asheboro, N.C., cost $18.5 million after getting 7 takeover bids throughout a bankruptcy auction.
6. Atrium, Wake Forest Baptist merge to produce 42-hospital systemCharlotte, N.C.-based Atrium Health and Winston-Salem, N.C.-based Wake Forest Baptist Health have finished their merger, creating a 42-hospital system with more than 70,000 workers..
7. 2 New York health systems check out combiningAlbany, N.Y.-based St. Peters Health Partners and Schenectady, N.Y.-based Ellis Medicine have actually signed a letter of intent to explore integrating.
8. Orlando Health closes $86M acquisition of CHS hospitalOrlando (Fla.) Health finished the acquisition of Bayfront Health St. Petersburg and its associated properties from Franklin, Tenn.-based Bayfront Health.
9. Texas regulators approve sale of 2 CHS hospitalsTexas regulators have actually authorized Franklin, Tenn.-based Community Health Systems planned divestiture of 2 healthcare facilities in the state, in spite of objection from the Federal Trade Commission.
10. Novant Healths $5.3 B offer for North Carolina healthcare facility approvedThe New Hanover County Commissioners voted to authorize Novant Healths $5.3 billion offer to acquire New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, N.C
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
. More posts on health care industry deals: Advocate Aurora, Beaumont cancel mergerEinstein warns of cuts, death spiral without Jefferson mergerThe collapse of the Beaumont-Advocate Aurora merger: A timeline.
10. Novant Healths $5.3 B deal for North Carolina health center approvedThe New Hanover County Commissioners voted to approve Novant Healths $5.3 billion offer to purchase New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, N.C
. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.