Kelly Gooch –
Monday, October 19th, 2020
The following healthcare facility and health system CMO and primary nursing officer relocations have actually been reported because Sept. 21..
1. Tirso del Junco Jr., MD, was called CMO of KPC Health, a seven-hospital system based in Santa Ana, Calif..
2. Elizabeth Dunmmore, MD, was named CMO of Conemaugh Health System in Johnstown, Pa., according to the Tribune-Democrat.
3. Mark Friedlander, MD, was selected as CMO for the behavioral health division of King of Prussia, Pa.-based Universal Health Services.
4. Nicholas Hellenthal, MD, was called CMO of the Bassett Medical Group at Cooperstown, N.Y.-based Bassett Healthcare Network..
5. Ashley Holmstrom, DNP, MSN, Registered Nurse, was picked as chief nursing officer of Medical City Frisco (Texas).
6. Lee Johannsen, MD, was picked for an expanded leadership function as vice president and CMO of Christus Santa Rosa Hospital– San Marcos (Texas)..
7. William Micah Johnson, MSN, Registered Nurse, was selected as chief nursing officer of Christus Santa Rosa Hospital– San Marcos..
8. Timothy Kasprzak, MD, was selected as CMO of UH Ahuja Medical Center in Beachwood, Ohio..
9. Rhonda Kazik, DNP, RN, was named primary nursing officer for Duluth, Minn.-based Essentia healths east market.
10. Erin Keefe, EdD, Registered Nurse, was chosen as primary nursing executive officer of Dignity Healths St. Bernardine Medical Center in San Bernardino, Calif..
11. Stanley Marks, MD, retired as senior vice president and CMO of Memorial Healthcare System in Hollywood, Fla..
12. Tammy Needham, MSN, RN, was selected chief nursing officer of UNC Rockingham Health Care in Eden, N.C.
13. Kristy Nielson retired as chief nursing officer of Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County in Rock Springs, Wyo.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
12. Tammy Needham, MSN, Registered Nurse, was appointed chief nursing officer of UNC Rockingham Health Care in Eden, N.C.
13. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.