Physical contact. Got a spontaneous hug from a pal last week and instantly broke down.
2. When I go drive around particular locations. Kinda unusual how nostalgia can be so tied to locations.
Seeing posts about animals. Tears in my eyes. God forbid its a video of something being saved or finding a great home or learning a new technique and being proud of itself.
4. Fantastic music or movies. I get super emotional, even if its not particularly unfortunate, if something is carried out completely.
See a Subaru commercial? Somebody tells me that they think Im a fantastic buddy? You get the picture.
6. Being exhausted and hungry. If Im extremely tired and hungry every foolish little thing just makes me wish to weep.
7. When anybody talks with a slighty, just somewhat, angered voice.
8. Hearing a song that causes me to believe or reflect of particular memories.
9. When old couples are being sweet to each other.
10. American News. I enjoy my country however dislike how divided and ignorant numerous are.
I tear up when I see a dad and his child communicating and displaying a healthy dynamic/emotional bond. Anything nostalgic associated to household simply gets me every time.
12. Being held by somebody that cares and comprehends your discomfort. Its better than sex.
Seeing my feline sleeping peacefully at the foot of my bed. Cats understand they are vulnerable when they sleep so they look for someplace where theyll be safe and when I see her sleeping quietly it reveals she feels safe with me.
14. Simple things like hearing my name or someone doing something for me makes me so happy that I in some cases let a few tears fall.
15. Someone who listens to you vent and simply babble on and on and truly cares.
16. Guitar solos in music. I have absolutely no idea why this takes place, however 9 times out of 10 if I hear a great guitar solo in a song it makes me destroy.
17. For example, Olympics or Edinburgh Castle Army Drumline Battle … Always get very psychological when I see a gathering of nations.
If somebody around me is tearing up, I am, too. No idea why, desire I might stop since it can make for uncomfortable moments.
19. The Disney logo at the start of films makes me tear up.
Worse when it happens in the motion picture theater, and Im attempting to delicately play it off as a nose itch or something with a napkin, hoping no one sitting near me notices (particularly if Im with a friend).
No idea why this takes place. I think simply the classic feels.
The opening logo for Disney movies– you understand, the magical twinkling music and the shot of the castle? The older the opening logo design, the more teary I get– if its the old blue and white graphic I get really blurry.
20. Singing, both when I do it or when I hear it. Listening to someone sing live gets me every time, however if Im emotional and I sing or hear a tune on the radio that hits me properly, I get a knot in the throat and start to cry. Normally, musicals get me each time.
21. Recognizing that my kids will mature on a planet that will see mass terminations, routinely happening severe weather, and forests, oceans, and plains all dying, understanding that we understood it would happen and didnt do much to stop it.
22. Standing ovations (when I am in the crowd likewise clapping) its just a frustrating sense of joy I cry every time no matter the occasion! Theatre, music, speeches, anything that gets a standing O I wreck!
23. When I see strangers assisting each other or if somebody assists me with something I get a little soft within.
24. When the Star Bakers on The Great British Baking Show call their households and inform them they got star baker for the week.
25. Toddlers and babies laughing. That happiness is soooo pure.
26. Family reunions in media. Not like a household reunion celebration thing. Like when two or more household members see each other once again after a long time and they hug and kiss each other. I never had this sort of relationship with my household and seeing it constantly pinch my heart.
27. If somebody asks me if Im ok in a caring or good way (if Im stressed out or look exhausted or sad or whatever) I immediately begin weeping, even if I wasnt in a bad state of mind in the very first place.
28. Its not a daily thing, but I cant watch a video of someone in the military coming home after years away and amazing a loved one. Surefire waterworks.
29. When a moms and dad in a motion picture states to their kid (adult-kid or literal kid, either one) “Im proud of you.”
30. Cats meowing. Im used to it with my own cats, however any other feline I discover that meows will turn me into a blubbering mess.
I get very emotional, even if its not particularly unfortunate, if something is performed completely.
Anything emotional related to family just gets me every time. Listening to somebody sing live gets me every time, however if Im emotional and I hear a tune or sing on the radio that hits me the best method, I get a knot in the throat and begin to weep. Normally, musicals get me every time.
Theatre, music, speeches, anything that gets a standing O I tear up!