Jackie Drees –
Monday, October 12th, 2020
Comcast and Independence Health Group, the parent company of Independence Blue Cross, are broadening their digital health joint endeavor Quil through the launch of a brand-new at home health monitoring platform for elders, per an Oct. 12 news release.
1. The new platform, called Quil Assure, will feature ambient sensors, voice technology and integrated emergency assistance, together with caregiver coordination tools and resources.
2. The objective of the platform is to assist caretakers stay gotten in touch with aging friends and family who desire to live independently however require in-home support.
3. Quil plans to incorporate the brand-new platform with its current consumer engagement platform, Quil Engage, that permits people and their caretakers to better manage their health.
4. Quil Assure discovers consumer behavior with time using the ambient sensing units to keep track of the individuals activity and health tracking.
5. Quil plans to start a series of pilots for the new platform in December with a main launch targeted for customers by the end of the third quarter of 2021.
More articles on digital transformation:9 recent health IT, development partnershipsCentene, Samsung donate 150 clever gadgets to Hawaii providers for virtual careUPMC signs up with $15M financing round for AI start-up, supplying summary records of medical encounters.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.