Below are five medical facilities or health systems that purchased or revealed plans to buy land for growths in the last three months, as reported by Beckers Hospital Review.
Alia Paavola –
Monday, October 12th, 2020
1. HCA buys land, plans freestanding EDNashville, Tenn.-based HCA Healthcare has purchased a plot of land in Tennessee to construct a freestanding emergency situation department.
2. South Carolina medical facility purchases land for expansionThe board of Orangeburg, S.C.-based Regional Medical Center consented to buy a 6.5-acre plot of land for a growth.
3. University Health System to buy land in San Antonio for new hospitalSan Antonio-based University Health System plans to buy an 80-acre parcel of land to build a 2nd healthcare facility.
4. Ascension St. Vincents buys 33 acres for Florida hospital Jacksonville, Fla.-based Ascension St. Vincents acquired a parcel in Floridas St. Johns County for nearly $18 million.
5. Encompass Health purchases land for rehab health center in Florida Birmingham, Ala.-based Encompass Health purchased a plot of land in St. Augustine, Fla., to build a brand-new healthcare facility, the business said July 10..
More articles on capital tasks: 14 health systems opening hospitalsAscension St. Vincents files website strategy for 56-bed Florida hospitalPandemic delays building of Cleveland Clinic healthcare facility in Mentor
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.