St. Louis-based BJC HealthCare has actually named Steven Player, PharmD, as its first vice president of addition, diversity and equity.
Kelly Gooch –
Friday, October 9th, 2020
1. Dr. Player will assume the newly produced role Nov. 1.
2. Dr. Player is executive director of variety, community and addition engagement for BJCs Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
3. He previously was inpatient drug store manager at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
4. As inpatient pharmacy manager, he co-founded the BJH, Express Scripts and St. Louis College of Pharmacy Summer Institute, BJC stated.
5. Dr. Player is likewise credited with creating the Barnes-Jewish Hospital-Xavier University College of Pharmacy cooperation.
6. Dr. Player has a PharmD degree from Xavier University of Louisiana College of Pharmacy in New Orleans, an MBA from Webster University in St. Louis, and a certificate in diversity management in healthcare from Washington, D.C.-based Georgetown University.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
More articles on executive relocations: BayCare appoints brand-new chief transformation officerBryn Mawr Hospital president to retireTexas healthcare facility CEO to leave.