Billings (Mont.) Clinic has selected Priscilla Needham as CFO.
1. Ms. Needham most recently served as CFO of Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center in Houston.
2. She was previously vice president of finance at CHI St. Vincent in Little Rock, Ark.
3. She also has served in finance leadership roles at CHI St. Alexius Medical Center in Bismarck, N.D., and Centennial, Colo.-based Centura Health.
4. During her career, Ms. Needham has played a key role in financial enhancements and programs, including business plan development as well as capital planning and EHR implementations, Billings Clinic said.
5. Ms. Needham earned an MBA from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.