Alia Paavola –
Friday, October 9th, 2020
The following health systems have actually opened health centers, advanced proposals to build them or revealed strategies for them in the last month:.
1. Ascension St. Vincents files website strategy for 56-bed Florida hospitalJacksonville, Fla.-based Ascension St. Vincents filed site strategies Oct. 7 for its formerly revealed $115 million medical facility in St. Johns County in Florida.
2. AdventHealth to open 85-bed Kansas medical facility in 2021AdventHealth plans to open an 85-bed health center in Overland Park, Kan., in late 2021.
3. CaroMont breaks ground on crucial care tower, prepares $196M hospitalGastonia, N.C.-based CaroMont Health began today on a $90 million vital care tower, part of a larger financial investment that consists of strategies to develop a $196 million health center in Belmont, N.C.
4. Atrium Health begins on Charlotte rehabilitation hospitalCharlotte, N.C.-based Atrium Health began on a replacement facility for its 150-bed rehab health center in Charlotte.
5. Bryan Health begins on replacement hospitalLincoln, Neb.-based Bryan Health broke ground Sept. 28 on a replacement facility for Merrick Medical Center in Central City, Neb.
6. Rush University Medical Center seeks to include 84-bed specialized hospitalChicago-based Rush University Medical Center prepares to develop an 84-bed medical facility for crucial disease recovery and inpatient rehab on its Near West Side Chicago campus..
7. University Health System to buy land in San Antonio for new hospitalSan Antonio-based University Health System prepares to purchase an 80-acre parcel to build a second healthcare facility.
8. Franciscan Health breaks ground on $200M Indiana hospitalMishawaka, Ind.-based Franciscan Health began Sept. 24 on a $200 million health center in Crown Point, Ind.
9. ProMedica opens 58-bed Michigan hospitalToledo, Ohio-based ProMedica opened its 58-bed healthcare facility in Adrian, Mich., to clients Sept. 24..
10. Allegheny Health Network unveils neighborhood hospitalAllegheny Health Network revealed its new area health center in Pennsylvanias Harmar Township Sept. 23. The health center is the fourth of its kind for the Pittsburgh-based system..
DC Council OKs $450M health center after settling ethics issueThe D.C. Council approved a contract to develop a $450 million academic mentor healthcare facility to change Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C. The 600,000-square-foot hospital will have 225 beds and could open as soon as 2026.
12. St. Lukes Pennsylvania health center on track for 2022 openingDespite a 60-day building and construction hold-up due to the COVID-19 pandemic, St. Lukes University Health Networks brand-new hospital in Carbon County is on track to open in 2022.
13. UNC Rex to open $170M hospital in fall 2021Raleigh, N.C.-based UNC Rex Healthcare plans to open its hospital in Holly Springs, N.C., in September 2021.
14. Arizona health system to open 51-bed medical facility in 2021Tucson, Ariz.-based Northwest Healthcare prepares to open its brand-new 51-bed healthcare facility in 2021.
More posts on capital tasks: Cape Cod Healthcare nixes prepare for outpatient campusDetroit Medical Center abandons strategy to develop sports medication centerHCA strategies freestanding ED, joining rival in Nashville development.
CaroMont breaks ground on crucial care tower, plans $196M hospitalGastonia, N.C.-based CaroMont Health broke ground this week on a $90 million critical care tower, part of a bigger financial investment that includes strategies to construct a $196 million medical facility in Belmont, N.C.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
4. Atrium Health breaks ground on Charlotte rehab hospitalCharlotte, N.C.-based Atrium Health broke ground on a replacement center for its 150-bed rehabilitation hospital in Charlotte.
Franciscan Health breaks ground on $200M Indiana hospitalMishawaka, Ind.-based Franciscan Health broke ground Sept. 24 on a $200 million medical facility in Crown Point, Ind.
9. Allegheny Health Network reveals area hospitalAllegheny Health Network unveiled its new community hospital in Pennsylvanias Harmar Township Sept. 23. DC Council OKs $450M medical facility after settling principles issueThe D.C. Council approved a contract to construct a $450 million academic teaching health center to replace Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C.