Keep in mind: This is not an extensive list. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add to this list.
The following hospitals, health systems and cancer treatment centers have actually opened cancer care facilities or announced strategies for them in the last month.
1. Charlottesville-based University of Virginia Health System opened a $7 million detailed breast care.
2. Memphis, Tenn.-based St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital will begin constructing a new $110 million real estate center for patients and their households this fall.
3. Tyler, Texas-based Christus Trinity Mother Frances Health System plans to develop an outpatient cancer treatment and research study center in Tyler.
4. Edgewood, Ky.-based St. Elizabeth Healthcare opened a $130 million cancer.
5. The Gayle and Tom Benson Cancer Center at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans completed a $56 million growth, doubling its size.
6. Bethlehem, Pa.-based St. Lukes University Health Networks new hospital in Carbon County, which is set to open in 2022, will house a new cancer center.
7. Sarasota (Fla.) Memorial Health Care System received a $25 million contribution that will support building of an eight-story oncology tower and the advancement of cancer care at the organization.
8. Ascension St. Vincent Kokomo (Ind.) medical facility finished an $8 million restoration of its cancer center, according to kokomoperspective.com.
More articles on oncology: $ 10M present establishes immunotherapy center at UH Seidman Cancer CenterRadiation oncology association presses back on CMS payment design, requires delay17 US cancer centers join to survey pandemics effects on cancer prevention, care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.