The House Oversight Committee is holding hearings Sept. 30 and Oct. 1 for drugmaker CEOs to testify about pricing practices, according to STAT.
The hearings come as part of an 18-month investigation first led by the late Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., in 2019.
Below are the six drugs the committee included in its probe, according to STAT:
- Revlimid, a multiple myeloma drug manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb
- Copaxone, a multiple sclerosis drug manufactured by Teva
- Enbrel, an autoimmune disease drug manufactured by Amgen
- Sensipar, a secondary hyperparathyroidism drug manufactured by Amgen
- H.P. Acthar, hormone gel manufactured by Mallinckrodt
- Gleevec, a chemotherapy drug manufactured by Novartis
More articles on pharmacy:
10 recent exec moves affecting the pharma industry
Pfizer to give $22M in drugs to Strategic National Stockpile
7 former FDA commissioners write opinion column lamenting White House’s treatment of agency
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.