There were more than 300 private equity handle the healthcare industry in 2019, and the health care sector has actually continued to draw private equity investors in this year..
Here are six personal equity deals revealed considering that Sept. 15:.
1. Odyssey Investment Partners agreed to get ProPharma Group, an Overland Park, Kan.-based company of regulatory and compliance services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device business..
2. Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners obtained Adare Pharmaceuticals, a specialty agreement development and manufacturing organization, from TPG Capital..
3. TCG invested in SketchyMedical, a Los Angeles-based online and visual discovering business that teaches intricate ideas through visual memory strategies..
4. Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB, accepted get Advanced Instruments, a Norwood, Mass.-based supplier of osmolality testing instrumentation and consumables for scientific, biopharmaceutical, and food and beverage markets..
5. CATO SMS, a portfolio company of Water Street Healthcare Partners and JLL Partners, obtained Wilmington, N.C.-based Array Biostatistics..
6. 2 Corza Health, a portfolio company of GTCR, accepted obtain surgical patch TachoSil from Takeda Pharmaceutical..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
More posts on healthcare finance: OIG tags Arizona healthcare facility for erroneous billingChicago healthcare facility defeats accusations of ghost payroll schemeHouse launches $2.2 trillion COVID-19 relief expense: 4 things to know.