Jackie Drees –
Monday, September 28th, 2020
Here are 9 recent health IT vendor agreements and go-lives speeding up digital improvement efforts at health care organizations.
1. Tampa (Fla.) General Hospital signed a seven-year tactical partnership with Royal Philips to enhance technological development.
2. Chicago-based Rush University Health System signed a two-year arrangement with Leidos to establish and release an emergency situation department command center app, according to a Sept. 17 news release.
3. Baton Rouge, La., protected a collective $1.2 million in private-sector and federal financing to launch Health-Tech Catalyst, a three-year health care development initiative, according to The Advocate.
4. The New Orleans Bioinnovation Center got a $1.5 million grant to kick-start biotechnology task opportunities and innovation-based endeavors throughout Louisiana..
5. CVS Health is providing Aetna business and CVS Caremark members a 1 year subscription to Apple Fitness+.
6. The U.S. Defense Department and Philips are broadening their joint research of an artificial intelligence-based system that can recognize indications of transmittable illness prior to signs begin..
7. BestBuy Health on Sept. 24 introduced a new flip phone geared up with Amazon Alexa voice assistance and telehealth abilities that assist connect older adults to healthcare services.
8. Montefiore Health System and Albert Einstein College of Medicine, both in New York City, are teaming up to study the outcomes of patients with COVID-19 who are kept track of in the house utilizing remote client tracking technologies versus clients who receive in-person care.
9. Sams Club partnered with primary care telehealth service provider 98point6 to offer members virtual check outs.
More short articles on digital change: They transcend practically any market: 10 medical facility execs anticipate the biggest tech, retail disruptors to healthcare5 quotes from Cleveland Clinics CIO on digital improvement strategies and guidance for tech leadersAllegheny Health to convert former medical facility school into tech development center: 5 details.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.