The following hospital and health system executive retirements have been reported given that Sept. 8..
Kelly Gooch –
Monday, September 28th, 2020
They are listed below, in alphabetical order.
1. Mike Butler, president of operations and strategy at Renton, Wash.-based Providence, is retiring..
2. Sandra Fenwick plans to retire as CEO of Boston Childrens Hospital, efficient in March..
3. Mayo Clinic Health System President Bobbie Gostout, MD, is retiring..
4. Francine Padgett, senior vice president, treasurer and CFO of Midland-based MidMichigan Health, is retiring..
5. Joseph Pepe, MD, president and CEO of Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, N.H., is retiring in June 2021..
6. Dennis Roemer is retiring as senior vice president and CFO of St. Josephs Health in Paterson, N.J..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.