Sixteen hospitals or health systems revealed, advanced or finished building and construction projects in the last 3 weeks:.
Alia Paavola –
Thursday, September 24th, 2020
1. Franciscan Health breaks ground on $200M Indiana hospitalMishwanka, Ind.-based Franciscan Health began Sept. 24 on a $200 million medical facility in Crown Point, Ind.
2. ProMedica opens 58-bed Michigan hospitalToledo, Ohio-based ProMedica opened its 58-bed medical facility in Adrian, Mich., to patients Sept. 24.
3. Allegheny Health Network unveils neighborhood hospitalAllegheny Health Network revealed its new area health center in Pennsylvanias Harmar Township Sept. 23. The medical facility is the fourth of its kind for the Pittsburgh-based system.
4. DC Council OKs $450M healthcare facility after settling principles issueThe District of Columbia Council approved a contract to build a $450 million scholastic mentor healthcare facility to change Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C.
5. AdventHealth purchases church, prepares to redevelop site into care pavilionAltamonte Springs, Fla.-based AdventHealth has purchased a church in Tampa, Fla., and plans to turn it into a care structure.
6. St. Lukes Pennsylvania healthcare facility on track for 2022 openingDespite a 60-day construction hold-up due to the COVID-19 pandemic, St. Lukes University Health Networks new health center in Carbon County is on track to open in 2022.
7. UNC Rex to open $170M medical facility in fall 2021Raleigh, N.C.-based UNC Rex Healthcare prepares to open its health center in Holly Springs, N.C., in September 2021.
8. Tampa health center opens $126M towerSt. Josephs Hospital in Tampa, Fla., has actually opened its $126 million growth that includes a six-story tower and brand-new entranceway..
9. Northwestern plans outpatient center in Chicago area slated to lose hospital Northwestern Medicine, a 10-hospital system in Chicago, plans to develop an outpatient care center in a South Side neighborhood that is slated to lose its 170-year-old inpatient health center next year.
10. Jefferson Health plans $762M specialized pavilionThomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health plan to build a 19-story specialty structure in Philadelphia with a cost of $762 million..
11. Plan to change shuttered Missouri hospital wins approvalA task to build a 49-bed medical facility to change the shuttered Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center in Kennett, Mo., was approved Sept. 14.
12. Arizona health system to open 51-bed health center in 2021Tucson, Ariz.-based Northwest Healthcare prepares to open its new 51-bed health center in 2021.
13. Construction of $357M Texas psychiatric hospital beginsConstruction started this week on a $357 million replacement center for the San Antonio State Hospital.
14. UT Health San Antonio to construct $400M+ hospitalUniversity of Texas Health San Antonio prepares to construct a 144-bed specialty and research study hospital.
15. Conway Medical Center plans brand-new 50-bed hospitalConway (S.C.) Medical Center plans to develop a healthcare facility in South Carolinas Carolina Forest location, the company announced Sept. 8.
16. Tidelands Health prepares brand-new healthcare facility in South CarolinaTidelands Health prepares to construct a medical facility in South Carolinas Horry County, the Georgetown, S.C.-based organization stated Sept. 8..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
Franciscan Health breaks ground on $200M Indiana hospitalMishwanka, Ind.-based Franciscan Health broke ground Sept. 24 on a $200 million medical facility in Crown Point, Ind.
More short articles on capital jobs: Contract disagreement delays opening of $1.4 B Army healthcare facility another 6 months7 healthcare facility, health system construction tasks worth $500M +6 healthcare facilities that had flooding, fire, wind damage this year.
2. ProMedica opens 58-bed Michigan hospitalToledo, Ohio-based ProMedica opened its 58-bed healthcare facility in Adrian, Mich., to patients Sept. 24.
Allegheny Health Network reveals community hospitalAllegheny Health Network revealed its new area healthcare facility in Pennsylvanias Harmar Township Sept. 23. DC Council OKs $450M medical facility after settling ethics issueThe District of Columbia Council approved an agreement to construct a $450 million scholastic mentor hospital to replace Howard University Hospital in Washington, D.C.
5. Tampa medical facility opens $126M towerSt.