Sams Club partnered with primary care telehealth service provider 98point6 to provide members virtual check outs.
1. Sams Club now offers members access to telehealth check outs through a text-based app run by 98point6.
2. Members can buy a $20 quarterly subscription for the first three months; the regular sign-up fee is $30 per person. After the very first three months, members pay $33.50 every three months.
3. The subscription offers members limitless telehealth gos to for $1 per check out. The service has board-certified physicians readily available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
4. Members can also subscribe for pediatric care.
5. Physicians can deal with and diagnose 400 conditions including flu-like and cold signs in addition to allergic reactions. They can likewise monitor chronic conditions including stress and anxiety, anxiety and diabetes.
6. Members can utilize the app to obtain prescriptions and lab orders.
7. Sams Club has around 600 shops in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and millions of members.
More articles on telehealth: Teladoc accuses Amwell of patent violation: 4 detailsVA taps Apple to supply 50,000 veterans with iPads for virtual care services Telemedicine will drive $29B in health care services this year, report finds
” Offering access to telemedicine was on our roadmap in the pre-COVID world, however the current environment expedited the requirement for this service to be easily available, readily offered and many of all, affordable,” said John McDowell, vice president of pharmacy operations and divisional product at Sams Club. “Through offering access to the 98point6 app in a pilot, we quickly realized that our members were excited to have mobile telehealth alternatives and we wished to supply this health care solution to all of our members as a standalone option.”
The membership gives members limitless telehealth visits for $1 per visit. The service has board-certified physicians available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Members can purchase a $20 quarterly membership for the first 3 months; the routine sign-up cost is $30 per person. After the first 3 months, members pay $33.50 every 3 months.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.