There were more than 300 private equity handle the healthcare market in 2019, and the healthcare sector has actually continued to draw private equity investors in this year..
Here are 6 personal equity deals announced since Sept. 1:.
1. CATO SMS, a portfolio business of Water Street Healthcare Partners and JLL Partners, got Wilmington, N.C.-based Array Biostatistics..
2 Corza Health, a portfolio business of GTCR, agreed to get surgical spot TachoSil from Takeda Pharmaceutical..
3. FTV Capital bought 6 Degrees Health, a Hillsboro, Ore.-based service provider of healthcare cost containment options for self-insured companies..
4. Trinity Hunt Partners obtained MainStreet Family Urgent Care, a Birmingham, Ala.-based immediate care service provider..
5. ArchiMed obtained a bulk interest in NAMSA, a Northwood, Ohio-based contract research organization for medical device business..
6. The Carlyle Group consented to obtain a 5 percent stake in Chinese drugmaker Shenzhen Salubris Pharmaceutical..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
More posts on health care financing: Hospitals deal with loss of Medicare payments for defying cost disclosure ruleOIG tags Arizona health center for erroneous billingChicago healthcare facility beats allegations of ghost payroll plan.