Kelly Gooch –
Monday, September 21st, 2020
The following medical facility and health system CMO and primary nursing officer moves have been reported considering that Aug. 31..
1. Cynthia Danner, DNP, Registered Nurse, was called senior vice president and CNO of Rhode Island Hospital in Providence..
2. Peter DeYoung, MD, was chosen as CMO of Methodist Hospital Stone Oak in San Antonio..
3. Atlantis, Fla.-based JFK Medical Center called spine cosmetic surgeon Raymond Golish, MD, PhD, as its CMO..
4. Billings (Mont.) Clinic picked Toni Green-Cheatwood, DO, as CMO.
5. St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe, La., chosen Thomas Gullatt, MD, as CMO, the Ouachita Citizen reported..
6. Birmingham, Ala.-based Brookwood Baptist Health picked Robbie Hindman, BSN, Registered Nurse, as CNO of Brookwood Baptist Medical Center..
7. Indianapolis-based Indiana University Health called Megan Isley, DNP, Registered Nurse, vice president and CNO of Riley Childrens Health in Indianapolis..
8. Indianapolis-based Indiana University Health named Greg Kiray, MD, senior vice president of population and neighborhood health and CMO of system scientific services.
9. Melissa Leamon, BSN, RN, was called CNO of Broward Health Coral Springs (Fla.)..
10. Lori Townsend, BSN, was tapped as CNO of Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, in addition to her role as CNO of Methodist Childrens Hospital..
11. Pella (Iowa) Regional Health Center named Jody Van Veen, Registered Nurse, MSN, as CNO..
12. Medical City Plano (Texas) tapped Damita Williams, EdD, Registered Nurse, to work as CNO.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.
More short articles on executive relocations: 6 CFO retirements revealed in 20208 women making moves in healthcare leadershipAvera Marshall CEO, regional president to step down.