The following leadership moves by women have actually been reported given that Sept. 11:.
Kelly Gooch –
Friday, September 18th, 2020
1. Appalachian Regional Healthcare tapped Katherine Carter as community CEO of Morgan County ARH Hospital in West Liberty, Ky.
2. Pittsburgh-based UPMC picked life sciences leader Jeanne Cunicelli as president of UPMC Enterprises, its innovation, equity capital and commercialization arm.
3. Billings (Mont.) Clinic picked Toni Green-Cheatwood, DO, as CMO..
4. Birmingham, Ala.-based Brookwood Baptist Health picked Robbie Hindman, BSN, RN, as CNO of Brookwood Baptist Medical Center..
5. Mary Maertens is stepping down as CEO and regional president at Avera Marshall (Minn.) Regional Medical.
6. Oakland, Calif.-based Kaiser Permanente named Carrie Owen Plietz regional president for Northern California.
7. Pella (Iowa) Regional Health Center called Jody Van Veen, Registered Nurse, MSN, as CNO.
8. Tracie Watkins was chosen as CEO of Shannon Health and Encompass Healths inpatient rehab medical facility, slated to open next year in San Angelo, Texas..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.