The following health center and health system CFO retirements were reported from January through Sept. 17.
They are listed in alphabetical order.
Kelly Gooch –
Friday, September 18th, 2020
1. Dennis Chalke, senior vice president and CFO of Springfield, Mass.-based Baystate Health, retired.
2. Sky Gettys, CFO of Fairfield Medical Center in Lancaster, Ohio, retired.
3. Owensboro (Ky.) Health CFO John Hackbarth prepares to retire Feb. 1..
4. CFO JoAnn Kunkel retired from Sioux Falls, S.D.-based Sanford Health..
5. Peter Markell, executive vice president of administration and financing, CFO and treasurer of Boston-based Mass General Brigham, plans to retire March 31.
6. Dennis Roemer is retiring as senior vice president and CFO of St. Josephs Health in Paterson, N.J.
More articles on executive relocations: Billings Clinic names new CMOUPMC taps life sciences leader as president of digital health, entrepreneurial effortsNuvance Health names new CIO.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.