Join us @Virtual AuntMinnie Conference – 22-23 Sept.
After a successful spring edition, AuntMinnie.com is hosting a 2nd Virtual Conference on 22 – 23 September, 2020, 9AM – 6PM EDT.
AI, Enterprise Imaging and Beyond
Through webinars, live Q&A, on-demand video and a virtual tradeshow the conference is focused on how AI and Enterprise Imaging can help radiology reinvent itself in a post-COVID world.
Topics include :
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced radiology to find new ways to deliver care. How can artificial intelligence (AI) help with the transition?
- The rise of artificial intelligence (AI) in radiology has run smack into another emerging trend — the growth of enterprise imaging in healthcare. What’s the best way to integrate these two increasingly important technologies?
Sept. 22, 11am EDT – Cut through the AI hype:
Live Session with Dr. Anjum Ahmed
As a proud sponsor Agfa HealthCare is participating in the virtual conference with a keynote contribution by Dr. Anjum Ahmed, Global Chief Medical Officer at Agfa HealthCare
On Sept 22, 11 am EDT, Anjum will share his insights on how to cut through the AI hype and how health organizations can start benefiting from its actual application in radiology.
- Go beyond the selection of the right AI algorithms;
- Embed AI effectively into existing workflows;
- Create a strategic opportunity in radiology to improve clinical confidence and care delivery.
Registration is free, but places are limited. Registration is FREE, but space is limited, so please reserve your conference pass today.