The following health center and health system CEO moves were reported in the last week. The executives are listed alphabetically.
Kelly Gooch –
Wednesday, September 16th, 2020
1. Haywood Regional Medical Center in Clyde, N.C., named Greg Caples CEO.
2. Appalachian Regional Healthcare tapped Katherine Carter as community CEO of Morgan County ARH Hospital in West Liberty, Ky.
3. Sandra Fenwick prepares to retire as CEO of Boston Childrens Hospital, reliable in March.
4. Nab Kundu was called CEO of Reunion Rehabilitation Hospital in Dublin, Ohio, which is slated to open in 2021, Nobis Rehabilitation Partners revealed on LinkedIn.
5. Joseph Pepe, MD, president and CEO of Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, N.H., is retiring in June 2021.
6. Tracie Watkins was selected as CEO of Shannon Health and Encompass Healths inpatient rehab medical facility, slated to open in 2021 in San Angelo, Texas.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
More posts on executive moves: Robbie Hindman takes on new CNO role at Tenets Brookwood Baptist HealthArkansas Childrens names president of research institute, primary research study officerKaiser names brand-new local president.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
Sandra Fenwick plans to retire as CEO of Boston Childrens Hospital, reliable in March.