Alia Paavola –
Tuesday, September 15th, 2020
Seven hospitals and health systems have actually advanced, finished or begun facility expansions and restorations with rate tags of $500 million or more since Aug. 1.
1. Jefferson Health prepares $762M specialty pavilionThomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, both based in Philadelphia, strategy to construct a 19-story specialized structure with a price of $762 million..
2. McLaren to invest $600M on Lansing health campusAfter increasing its financial investment by $150 million, Grand Blanc, Mich.-based McLaren Health Care stated it will invest $600 million on its new health campus in the states capital of Lansing.
3. MarinHealth opens $535M hospitalMarinHealth in Greenbrae, Calif., has actually opened its $535 million replacement health center.
4. St. Louis University Hospital opens $550M facilitySSM Health St. Louis University Hospital opened its $550 million center to patients Aug. 30.
5. Trustees authorize OSUs $1.79 B hospitalOhio State Universitys board of trustees all approved its brand-new $1.79 billion inpatient hospital in Columbus.
6. MetroHealths $1B school transformation: 4 things to knowCleveland-based MetroHealth topped off the new health center tower on its 52-acre school Aug. 3. The tower belongs to an almost $1 billion school change strategy.
7. Indiana University Health to develop $1.6 B hospitalIndiana University Health prepares to build a $1.6 billion healthcare facility in downtown Indianapolis, the organization revealed Aug. 5..
More posts on capital tasks: Philadelphia health systems capital tasks undeterred by COVID-19Ballad Health prepares 2021 reopening for healthcare facility that has been closed for 7 yearsMassachusetts hospital might require to be rebuilt after flooding.
MetroHealths $1B campus improvement: 4 things to knowCleveland-based MetroHealth topped off the brand-new healthcare facility tower on its 52-acre campus Aug. 3. The tower is part of a nearly $1 billion campus improvement plan.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material?