The following medical facility and health system CFO moves were reported because Aug. 24. They are noted below, in alphabetical order..
Kelly Gooch –
Monday, September 14th, 2020
1. LaTasha Barnes will act as CFO of Bayfront Health St. Petersburg (Fla.).
2. Huntsville (Ala.) Hospital Health System named Clinton Carter CFO.
3. Berkshire Health Systems in Pittsfield, Mass., called Sean Fitzpatrick CFO..
4. Seattle-based Swedish Health Services called Mary Beth Formby regional CFO.
5. Peter Markell, executive vice president of administration and finance, CFO and treasurer of Boston-based Mass General Brigham, is retiring.
6. Geisinger, a 13-hospital system based in Danville, Pa., named Mark McCullough CFO and COO of Geisinger Health Plan.
7. Los Angeles-based Keck Medicine of USC named Eric Strucko, PhD, CFO..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.