The following hospital-union occasions have been reported given that Aug. 28:.
Kelly Gooch –
Monday, September 14th, 2020
1. Christus St. Vincent Regional Medical Center in Santa Fe, N.M., and the union representing about 400 of its nurses and professionals have actually reached a new contract..
2. University of Illinois Hospital nurses in Chicago started a seven-day strike Sept. 12.
3. Members of SEIU Local 73 at University of Illinois at Chicago, which consists of UI Health, began to strike Sept. 14.
4. More than 500 workers at Dallas-based Steward Health Cares Morton Hospital in Taunton, Mass., and Steward Holy Family Hospital at Merrimack in Haverhill, Mass., validated contracts with management.
5. Beaumont Health and the National Labor Relations Board settled allegations of anti-union activities against the health systems medical facility in Royal Oak, Mich..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.