The following hospital and health system executive moves were reported in the last week:.
Kelly Gooch –
Friday, September 11th, 2020
1. Roseville, Calif.-based Adventist Health called Alex Bryan, DMin, chief mission officer..
2. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Catholic Health called Aaron Chang president of the 2 campuses of its Sisters of Charity Hospital.
3. Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital in Grand Rapids, Mich., picked Ingrid Cheslek, BSN, Registered Nurse, as its first female COO..
4. Cynthia Danner, DNP, RN, NE-BC, was called senior vice president and CNO of Rhode Island Hospital in Providence.
5. Sandra Fenwick prepares to retire as CEO of Boston Childrens Hospital, effective in March.
6. Keith Granger will retire as local president for Franklin, Tenn.-based Community Health Systems by the end of the year.
7. Atlantis, Fla.-based JFK Medical Center named spinal column cosmetic surgeon Raymond Golish, MD, PhD, as its CMO.
8. Indianapolis-based Indiana University Health called Megan Isley, DNP, RN, vice president and CNO of Riley Childrens Health in Indianapolis.
9. Joey Jacobs stepped down as CEO of Brentwood, Tenn.-based Quorum Health after simply two months on the task..
10. Pittsburgh-based Allegheny Health Network named Kelly Kassab COO of its Canonsburg and Jefferson medical facilities.
11. Indianapolis-based Indiana University Health named Greg Kiray, MD, senior vice president of population and neighborhood health and CMO of system medical services.
12. Pittsburgh-based Allegheny Health Network named Margaret Larkins-Pettigrew, MD, MEd, as its very first chief medical variety and inclusion officer.
13. Jeff Lingerfelt resigned as president of Adventist Health Tehachapi (Calif.) Valley Hospital.
14. Alan Miller, founder, chair and CEO of Universal Health Services, will step down as CEO of the King of Prussia, Pa.-based company in January.
15. Indianapolis-based Indiana University Health called Stephanie Motter, MSN, president of IU Health Plans.
16. Roseville, Calif.-based Adventist Health called Joyce Newmyer primary culture officer.
17. Joseph Pepe, MD, president and CEO of Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, N.H., is retiring in June 2021.
18. Rivers Edge Hospital Commission in St. Peter, Minn., ended the agreement of CEO Joseph Stratton..
19. Roseville, Calif.-based Adventist Health called Jason Wells chief consumer and innovation officer.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.