The following medical facilities have launched or expanded heart care programs in July and August.
Keep in mind: This is not an extensive list. If you wish to add to this list, please email email@example.com.
1. Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune City, N.J., has introduced a cardio-oncology program, the hospital revealed Sept. 1.
2. Dartmouth-Hitchcocks Heart & & Vascular Center in Lebanon, N.H., has opened its sports cardiology program beyond trainees at Dartmouth College, the health system revealed Aug. 20.
3. Lewes, Del.-based Beebe Healthcare has actually executed Sussex Countys very first transcatheter aortic valve replacement program, the health system revealed Aug. 18.
4. On Aug. 13, Newton (N.J.) Medical Center introduced a percutaneous coronary intervention program to assist deal with heart attack patients.
5. Dell Childrens Medical Center of Central Texas in Austin released its heart transplant program July 31.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
More articles on cardiology: Median spend for 5 cardiology subspecialtiesTop 10 cardiology stories in AugustSUNY Downstate faces 4th suit alleging insufficient heart patient care, retaliation versus surgeons