Here are the 40 individuals highlighted in the healthcare category:.
Fortune launched its annual 40 Under 40 lists, including 40 emerging leaders from numerous markets..
1. Abasi Ene-Obong: Founder and CEO of 54gene.
2. Adar Poonawalla: CEO of Serum Institute of India.
3. Afton Vechery: Cofounder and CEO of Modern Fertility.
4. Alexis Komor: Professor of chemistry and biochemistry at UCSD.
5. Amber Bhattacharyya: Managing director of Maverick Ventures.
6. Amber Bynum: Senior director of Walmart Health operations.
7. Amir Barsoum: Founder and CEO of Vezeeta.
8. Andre Blackman: Founder and CEO of Onboard Health.
9. Andrew Dudum: Founder and CEO of Hims & & Hers.
10. Artem Petakov: Cofounder and President of Noom.
11. Christos Kyratsous: Vice president of research study, contagious diseases and viral vector technologies at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
12. Dhaval Shah and Dharmil Sheth: Cofounders of PharmEasy.
13. Helen Adeosun: Founder and CEO of CareAcademy.
14. Jackie Jones: Deputy director for technique, preparation and management for gender equity at Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
15. Jason Kelly: Cofounder and CEO of Ginkgo Bioworks.
16. Julia Cheek: Founder and CEO of Everlywell.
17. Kartik Ramamoorthi: Cofounder and CEO of Encoded Therapeutics.
18. Kate Rosenbluth: Founder and chief scientific officer of Cala Health.
19. Kate Ryder: Founder and CEO of Maven Clinic.
20. Kiah Williams: Cofounder of SIRUM.
21. Lauren Powell: Vice president and head of Times Up Healthcare of Times Up Foundation.
22. Lily Peng: Group product supervisor at Google Health.
23. Lily Sarafan: Cofounder and CEO of Home Care Assistance.
24. Luhan Yang: CEO of Qihan Biotech.
25. Ma Chun e: Founder and CEO of Shukun Technologies.
26. Michael Kapps: Founder and CEO of Vitalk Health.
27. Nichole Gaudelli: Director and head of gene modifying technologies at Beam Therapeutics.
28. Padideh Kamali-Zare: Founder and CEO of Darmiyan.
29. Paul and Michael Dabrowski: Cofounder and CEO and cofounder and adviser of Synthego.
30. Prem Tumkosit: Managing director of Merck Global Health Innovation Fund.
31. Racquel Bracken: Partner at Venrock.
32. Raven Baxter: Science communicator at Raven the Science Maven.
33. Rebekah Jones: Founder of Florida COVID Action.
34. Sean Duffy: Cofounder and CEO of Omada Health.
35. Suelin Chen: CEO of Cake.
36. Syra Madad: Senior director, systemwide unique pathogens program at NYC Health+ Hospitals.
37. Trevor Bedford: Associate professor at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
38. Will Ahmed: Founder and CEO of Whoop.
39. Yonatan Adiri: Founder and CEO of Healthy.io.
40. Zachariah Reitano: Cofounder and CEO of Ro.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
More short articles on health care:11 health centers planning upgrades, expansionsForbes ranks finest company in each state: 5 health systems on the list50 states ranked from healthiest to unhealthiest