Kelly Gooch –
Friday, September 4th, 2020
The following leadership relocations by women were reported given that Aug. 21:.
1. Atlanta-based Emory Healthcare called Lilicia Bailey chief human resources officer.
2. LaTasha Barnes, will work as CFO of Bayfront Health St. Petersburg (Fla.).
3. Lisa Betrus was named senior vice president and chief strategy and change officer of Cooperstown, N.Y.-based Bassett Healthcare Network.
4. Cent Cermak, executive vice president and system CFO of Dallas-based Baylor Scott & & White Health, prepares to leave the organization effective Oct. 30.
5. Michele Chulick, BSN, president and CEO of Wyoming Medical Center in Casper, will retire this year when the healthcare facilitys sale to Phoenix-based Banner Health is settled, medical center representative Mandy Cepeda validated to the Star-Tribune Sept. 2.
6. Rachel Goldsmith was called COO of Methodist Hospital Northeast in Live Oak, Texas.
7. Campbell County Health in Gillette, Wyo., invited Colleen Heeter, Registered Nurse, BSN, as its first female CEO..
8. Rush Copley Medical Center in Aurora, Ill., named Abby Hornbogen, Registered Nurse, vice president of patient care and CNO.
9. Melissa Leamon, BSN, RN, was named CNO of Broward Health Coral Springs (Fla.).
10. Carson Tahoe Health in Carson City, Nev., called Joanne Miller, DNP, RN, vice president and CNO.
11. Cailin Purcell was named vice president and chief of staff of Cooperstown, N.Y.-based Bassett Healthcare Network.
12. Lori Townsend, BSN, was tapped as CNO of Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, in addition to her function as CNO of Methodist Childrens Hospital..
13. Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett (Tenn.) named Jacquelyn Whobrey, MSN, RN, as its CNO.
14. Medical City Plano (Texas) tapped Damita Williams, EdD, Registered Nurse, to act as CNO.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.