Alia Paavola –
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020
10 hospitals and health systems published task listings seeking philanthropy leaders in the last 2 weeks.
Keep in mind: This is not an exhaustive list. Task listings were compiled from job-seeker sites. Healthcare facilities and health systems are in alphabetical order.
1. Baptist Health System (Lexington, Ky.) seeks a philanthropy advancement officer.
2. Kids Hospital of Philadelphia looks for an executive director of donor relations and stewardship.
3. Dana Farber Cancer Institute (Boston) seeks an assistant vice president for principal and major presents.
4. Holy Cross Health (Silverspring, Md.) seeks a chief philanthropy development officer.
5. HSHS St. Vincent Hospital (Green Bay, Wis.) seeks a philanthropy director.
6. Northern Light Health (Brewer, Maine) seeks a philanthropy director.
7. Phoenix Childrens Hospital looks for a donor experience officer.
8. SCL Health System (Broomfield, Colo.) looks for a director of major gifts.
9. Swedish Health Services (Seattle) looks for an assistant philanthropy officer.
10. Trinity Health of New England (Hartford, Conn.) looks for a significant presents and prepared offering director.
Keep in mind: This is not an extensive list. Task listings were put together from job-seeker sites. Hospitals and health systems are in alphabetical order.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
More short articles on healthcare financing: Northwell records $329M loss in very first half of 2020Montefiore sees $67M loss in first half of 2020: 7 things to knowMassachusetts health system lays off 118 furloughed workers, extends officer pay cuts.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content?