Alia Paavola –
Tuesday, September 1st, 2020
Whether they were suspended by legal fights, the pandemic or other causes, numerous capital projects at medical facilities and health systems have been postponed. Here are 8 sidetracked jobs reported by Beckers considering that June 1..
1. Battle over building 100-bed medical facility in Augusta heads back to Georgia Supreme Court A dispute over Augusta (Ga.) University Medical Centers strategy to develop a 100-bed hospital in Columbia County is headed back to the Georgia Supreme Court. The legal difficulty will even more delay the job, at first filed in 2014..
2. Mayo hits pause on luxury hotelCiting the COVID-19 pandemic, Mayo Clinic has actually suspended its prepare for an 11-story expansion that includes a seven-story luxury hotel atop the Gonda Building on its Rochester, Minn., campus.
3. Cleveland Clinic delays opening of London medical facility due to COVID-19 Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Cleveland Clinic has actually postponed the opening of its flagship London hospital till 2022.
4. California hospital looks for fundraising strategies for stalled 4-story tower Tulare (Calif.) Hospital is seeking proposals for a fundraising method to support a long-stalled four-story client tower expansion..
5. ProMedica to delay new hospital once again, this time due to the fact that of pandemic The financial fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic is forcing Toledo, Ohio-based ProMedica to again push back its prepare for a new healthcare facility in Michigan.
6. Marshfield Clinic opens Wisconsin hospital after 3-month hold-up Marshfield (Wis.) Clinic Health System opened its hospital in Minocqua, Wis., July 27. The brand-new hospital was at first slated to open April 20, however the launching was postponed by the coronavirus pandemic..
7. Since of the coronavirus pandemic, New York City hospital growth delayed by COVID-19A job to add more space to NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst has been delayed.
8. Ohio States Wexner Medical Center stops briefly some tasks, remains dedicated to $2B inpatient towerOhio State Universitys Wexner Medical Center has actually paused some capital projects in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, however authorities say it remains dedicated to building a $2 billion inpatient tower.
Fight over structure 100-bed hospital in Augusta heads back to Georgia Supreme Court A conflict over Augusta (Ga.) University Medical Centers plan to build a 100-bed health center in Columbia County is headed back to the Georgia Supreme Court. Marshfield Clinic opens Wisconsin medical facility after 3-month delay Marshfield (Wis.) Clinic Health System opened its health center in Minocqua, Wis., July 27. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
More short articles on capital jobs: Gulf Coast Medical Center opens cancer flooring, part of $374M expansionTrustees approve OSUs $1.79 B hospitalMarinHealth opens $535M health center.