Alia Paavola –
Friday, August 28th, 2020
Eleven deals including medical facilities and health systems revealed, completed or advanced because Aug. 1:.
1. 2 Arizona healthcare facilities to sign up with Dignity HealthYavapai Regional Medical Center, a two-hospital system in Prescott, Ariz., revealed Aug. 25 that it has actually entered into an association agreement to sign up with Dignity Healths Arizona department.
2. Bankrupt Randolph Health near handle prospective buyer to keep medical facility openRandolph Health, an insolvent single-hospital system based in Asheboro, N.C., is working to finalize an agreement to be sold to the Dava Foundation.
3. West Virginia health center to join Ohio system in OctoberSistersville (W.Va.) General Hospital will join Marietta, Ohio-based Memorial Health System Oct. 1.
4. LCMC Healths acquisition of having a hard time 420-bed Louisiana hospital advancesJefferson Parish citizens voted to approve the sale of East Jefferson General, an economically distressed center in Metairie, La., to New Orleans-based LCMC Health.
5. Sale conserves California medical facility from closingFor-profit service provider AHMC Healthcare has completed the purchase of two California medical facilities from Verity Health System, a bankrupt system based in El Segundo, Calif.
6. Prime includes 46th hospital: 4 things to learn about the $350M deal Ontario, Calif.-based Prime Healthcare announced Aug. 14 that it has finished the acquisition of St. Francis Medical Center, a 384-bed medical facility in Lynwood, Calif..
7. Banner Healths $200M acquisition of Wyoming health center OKAY dThe Natrona (Wyo.) County Commissioners voted to approve the sale of Wyoming Medical Center in Casper to Phoenix-based Banner Health in an offer worth more than $200 million..
8. McLaren Health Care adds 15th hospital St. Lukes Hospital in Maumee, Ohio, will end up being the 15th medical facility in McLaren Health Cares system on Oct. 1..
9. Sentara, Cone Health to form $11.5 B systemSentara Healthcare and Cone Health plan to merge in a deal that would create a 17-hospital system with more than 2,400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
10. Sale of 80-bed California health center advancesThe Petaluma Health Care District board approved a letter of intent to offer Petaluma (Calif.) Valley Hospital to an affiliate of Renton, Wash.-based Providence St. Joseph Health.
11. Marshfield Clinic obtains, relabels 2 healthcare facilities from AscensionMarshfield (Wis.) Clinic Health System completed its acquisition of two hospitals from Ascension Wisconsin.
More short articles on healthcare transactions: KKR veteran creates healthcare PE firmThe largest healthcare M&A deals announced in 2020Erlanger rejects $475M quote from new private equity firm
Sale saves California healthcare facility from closingFor-profit service provider AHMC Healthcare has actually finalized the purchase of two California medical facilities from Verity Health System, an insolvent system based in El Segundo, Calif.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
General Hospital will sign up with Marietta, Ohio-based Memorial Health System Oct. 1.
6. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by clicking here.