The following healthcare facility and health system COO moves were reported this year..
The executives listed below are noted alphabetically..
Kelly Gooch –
Friday, August 28th, 2020
1. Billings (Mont.) Clinic named Mary Albers COO.
2. Erin Asprec was picked as Houston-based Memorial Hermann Health Systems executive vice president and COO.
3. Jason Bernd was called president and COO of Novant Health Matthews (N.C.) Medical.
4. Olean, N.Y.-based Upper Allegheny Health System named Rick Braun COO, according to the Olean Times Herald..
5. Cleveland-based University Hospitals called Eric Beck, DO, system COO.
6. Baltimore-based LifeBridge Health called Craig Carmichael president and COO of Northwest Hospital in Randallstown, Md.
7. Life expectancy, a nonprofit health system based in Providence, R.I., named Todd Conklin executive vice president and COO.
8. Island Hospital in Anacortes, Wash., called Elise Cutter COO, according to goskagit.com..
9. Tony DeDominico, RN, MSN, was called COO of Austin, Texas-based Ascension Seton Northwest..
10. Hillcrest Medical Center in Tulsa, Okla., called Zach Dietze COO, according to the Tulsa World.
11. Richelle Webb Dixon was tapped to work as senior vice president and COO of Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee.
12. Jonesboro, Ark.-based NEA Baptist Health System called Melanie Edens COO..
13. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Catholic Health tapped James Garvey as executive vice president and COO.
14. Ryan Geib was named COO of Mercy Hospital Fort Smith (Ark.).
15. Kittanning, Pa.-based Armstrong Center for Medicine and Health designated Nichole Geraci COO.
16. Ascension Wisconsin, a ministry market of St. Louis-based Ascension, called Monica Hilt COO..
17. Baltimore-based LifeBridge Health called Garrett Hoover president and COO of Carroll Hospital in Westminster, Md.
18. TriStar Skyline Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., called Nick Howald COO.
19. Medical City Plano (Texas) named Cameron Howard COO..
20. Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover, N.H., picked Jeffrey Hughes as COO.
21. UChicago Medicine health system tapped Thomas Jackiewicz as president of the University of Chicago Medical Center and COO of the health system.
22. Alex Jackson was named COO and president of Spokane-based MultiCare Rockwood Clinic..
23. Portsmouth (N.H.) Regional Hospital called Matthew Larkin COO.
24. Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point in Hudson, Fla., part of HCAs West Florida Division, picked Paige Laughlin as COO..
25. Columbus-based OhioHealth called John McWhorter COO.
26. Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Fla., named Joshua Moore COO.
27. Gary Park, COO of Chapel Hill, N.C.-based UNC Health Care, will retire Feb. 28.
28. St. Louis-based BJC HealthCare promoted Angelleen Peters-Lewis, PhD, RN, Barnes-Jewish Hospital vice president of client care services and primary nursing officer, to COO.
29. St. Lukes Health System in Boise, Idaho, filled magnate roles, consisting of calling Pam Lindemoen COO.
30. Lakewood Ranch (Fla.) Medical Center named Diego Perilla COO, according to Sarasota Magazine.
31. Nicklaus Childrens Health System called Perry Ann Reed senior vice president and COO of the Miami-based health system and president of Nicklaus Childrens Hospital.
32. Jason Roeback presumed COO responsibilities for Grove City (Pa.) Medical Center.
33. St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho, named Taylor Rudd COO.
34. Slidell (La.) Memorial Hospital called Holly Sanchez COO.
35. Utica, N.Y.-based Mohawk Valley Health System named Mansoor Shahid senior vice president and COO.
36. Saint Michaels Medical Center in Newark, N.J., called Alan Sickles, MD, as COO.
37. Rockville Centre, N.Y.-based Catholic Health Services tapped Michael Silverman to act as COO of St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center in Smithtown, N.Y.
38. D. Christopher Sloan signed up with Capital Medical Center in Olympia, Wash., as COO.
39. Jefferson Health New Jersey in Voorhees named Brian Sweeney president and COO.
40. Do-gooder in Vincennes, Ind., promoted Adam Thacker to COO.
41. Greensburg, Pa.-based Excela Health tapped Jeffrey Tiesi as executive vice president and COO.
42. Medical Professionals Hospital of Sarasota (Fla.) called Allyssa Tobitt COO.
43. Hudson, N.Y.-based Columbia Memorial Health named Dorothy Urschel, DNP, COO.
44. UnityPoint Health-Trinity, which runs 4 medical facilities in Rock Island, Ill., Moline, Ill., Bettendorf, Iowa, and Muscatine, Iowa, named Barb Weber, MSN, RN, as its COO.
45. Joe White is the new COO of Nashville, Tenn.-based TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, part of HCA Healthcares TriStar Division..
46. Louisville, Ky.-based Kindred Healthcare named Jason Zachariah COO.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.
Baltimore-based LifeBridge Health named Craig Carmichael president and COO of Northwest Hospital in Randallstown, Md.
7. Life expectancy, a not-for-profit health system based in Providence, R.I., named Todd Conklin executive vice president and COO.
Baltimore-based LifeBridge Health named Garrett Hoover president and COO of Carroll Hospital in Westminster, Md.
18. TriStar Skyline Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., named Nick Howald COO.
Rockville Centre, N.Y.-based Catholic Health Services tapped Michael Silverman to serve as COO of St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center in Smithtown, N.Y.