The following medical facility and health system executive moves were reported in the recently:.
Kelly Gooch –
Friday, August 28th, 2020
1. Oswego (N.Y.) Health named Michael Backus executive vice president and COO..
2. Houston-based Memorial Hermann Health System called Noel Cardenas senior vice president and CEO of Memorial Hermann Southeast and Memorial Hermann Pearland medical facilities..
3. Penny Cermak, executive vice president and system CFO of Dallas-based Baylor Scott & & White Health, prepares to leave the organization, efficient Oct. 30.
4. Berkshire Health Systems in Pittsfield, Mass., called Sean Fitzpatrick CFO..
5. Terri Gehring, president and CEO of McPherson (Kan.) Hospital, will retire by years end, according to the McPherson Sentinel..
6. Matthew Gutwein, president and CEO of the Health & & Hospital Corp. of Marion County, is leaving the Indianapolis-based organization..
7. Campbell County Health in Gillette, Wyo., welcomed Colleen Heeter, Registered Nurse, BSN, as its very first female CEO.
8. Hurry Copley Medical Center in Aurora, Ill., called Abby Hornbogen, Registered Nurse, vice president of patient care and chief nursing officer.
9. Dale Johns was named CEO of Wilkes-Barre (Pa.) General Hospital.
10. Houston-based Memorial Hermann Health System named Justin Kendrick senior vice president and CEO of Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.
11. Peter Markell, executive vice president of administration and finance, CFO and treasurer of Boston-based Mass General Brigham, plans to retire on March 31, 2021.
12. Greg Neal, CEO of Bristol (Tenn.) Regional Medical Center, stepped down.
13. Buffalo, N.Y.-based Kaleida Health called Robert Nesselbush CEO..
14. Tripp Owings, CEO of Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER in Wichita, Kan., accepted a brand-new position as CEO of Medical Center of Trinity (Fla.), according to the Wichita Business Journal.
15. Robert Rogalski was called president of Sharon (Pa.) Regional Medical Center.
16. Brant Russell, MSN, RN, was tapped as president and CEO of Ascension Michigans Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield and Novi campuses.
17. Los Angeles-based Keck Medicine of USC called Eric Strucko, PhD, CFO.
18. Greensburg, Pa.-based Excela Health tapped Jeffrey Tiesi as executive vice president and COO.
19. Kevin Vaziri is stepping down as CEO of Dignity Healths Woodland (Calif.) Memorial Hospital.
20. Gregory Walker, CEO of Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover, N.H., will retire Oct. 31, according to fosters.com..
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Intrigued in LINKING to or REPRINTING this material? View our policies by click on this link.