Halo is integrated into EHR supplier Cerners services, allowing device users to opt in to share their health information straight into their EHR and with care teams that utilize Cerner. San Diego-based Sharp Healthcare is the very first Cerner client to take part in the collaboration, according to the press release. Cerner partnered with Amazon in July 2019, designating Amazon Web Services as its preferred cloud service provider..
Amazon on Aug. 27 launched its new health tracking gadget Halo, the retail giants first relocation into the wearables market..
Jackie Drees –
Thursday, August 27th, 2020
1. Amazon Halo Band utilizes sophisticated sensing units to collect user health data including temperature, heart rate, sleep and physical fitness activity..
2. The gadget does not have a screen, and rather works in conjunction with the Amazon Halo app, which shows users their health information gathered by the wristband and provides actionable insights..
3. Since Halo is integrated with Cerner, users can share information such as their body fat percentage, activity and sleep measurements with Cerners customer well-being programs..
” Integrating the innovative body fat portion measurement from Amazon Halo straight into the EHR supplies doctors an actionable and previously difficult to get health metric without the need for a doctors check out or expensive innovation,” Cerner CEO Brent Shafer said. “We believe our cooperation with Amazon Halo has the potential to improve the health of people and populations, decrease healthcare expenses, and boost complete satisfaction for consumers and clinicians alike.”.
4. The Halo app likewise provides a Labs feature, which are health experiments, workouts and challenges developed to help users develop much healthier practices such as improving sleep quality or finding more reliable exercises. In addition to Amazon, Halo features Labs created by the American Heart Association, Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic and Harvard Health Publishing..
5. Halo is now offered as part of an early access duration in the U.S. for $64.99 and six complimentary months of app subscription..
Halo is incorporated into EHR supplier Cerners services, allowing device users to choose in to share their health data straight into their EHR and with care groups that use Cerner. San Diego-based Sharp Healthcare is the very first Cerner customer to get involved in the collaboration, according to the news release. The Halo app also provides a Labs function, which are health challenges, workouts and experiments created to help users develop much healthier practices such as improving sleep quality or finding more effective workouts. © Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020.
More articles on consumerism: Google Health, Livongo & & 20+ health tech business to deal with digital rehabs requirements Google venture fund co-leads $15M investment in client engagement tech business: 4 detailsApple assessment strikes $2 trillion amid digital health improvement: 4 information.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by click on this link.